1977 - Born Melbourne, Vic. Australia.
2006- Master of Fine Art- Research (Photography) Monash University
2002- Bachelor of Arts, Honours (Photography) Royal Melbourne Institue of Technology, RMIT
1997 Bachelor of Fine Arts (Photography), Victorian College of the Arts, The University of Melbourne.
Solo Exhibitions :
2006 Untitled (Journals 2005) Trocadero Arts space, Melbourne Australia
2004 Mixed Business, Kings Artist Run Initiative, Melbourne Australia (Jarred Kennedy in 2nd space)
2003 Untitled Spaces, The Centre for Contemporary Photography (CCP) Melbourne Australia.
Selected Group Exhibitions :
2005 Exposure Trocadero Arts Space, Melbourne Australia
- The Josephine Aulrick photography Prize, the Gold coast City Art Gallery, Queensland.
- Why would you want to show here? Trocadero Arts space, Melbourne. Australia.
2004- Fair Game: Art and Sport the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) Melbourne
-Two points In Time, Smyrnios Gallery, Melbourne PIC Alumni Exhibition
2003- Nikon Summer Salon The Centre for Contemporary Photography, Melbourne
- Multi Grammy Award Winning TCB/Uplands Gallery, Melbourne
- Bong On 03 Bus Gallery Melbourne
- Stellar CCP Fundraising Auction, The Centre for Contemporary Photography, Melbourne
2002 Viewing The Unseen, RMIT Graduate Exhibition first Site Gallery RMIT, Melbourne
- Summer Salon The Centre for Contemporary Photography, Melbourne
2000- Photo Technica Award New Australian Photo-Artist The Australian Centre For Photography (ACP) Sydney
- Blink the Australian Centre For Contemporary Art, Melbourne
-Mediums & Dimensions VCA Graduate Exhibition Span Gallery Melbourne.
- Proud 2000, VCA gallery/University of Melbourne.
2007 - Monash University Research Travel Grant. Department of Fine Art (Photography) Monash University
2003 - Winner Nixon Summer Salon, Centre for Contemporary Photography. Melbourne.
2002 Artistcare Prize Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne
1999 YouthPix Award, The City Of Glen Eire Arts Complex, Melbourne
Numerous articles including Photofile, Black & White magazine, Un magazine, Gloss, Realtime, Australian Photographer, the Herald Sun, The Age, Art Almanac, Exhibition Catalogues Etc..
Artist Talks :
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
Victorian University of Technology (VUT)
Photographic Imaging Collage (PIC)
Photographer for Brendan Lee (video artist) (on going)
Assistant to Matthew Sleeth (photographer) 2003